We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Story and Features
Story and Features[edit | edit source]
Arma3: Epoch Mod
Open world survival mod set in the year 2035, Just two years after the mass extinction of billions of people. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
Players[edit | edit source]
- Male and Female playable characters
- Custom: Hats, unisex vests, and Uniforms for females.
- Persistence: Location, Appearance, Inventory, Health, Custom Stats.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Custom weapons; Rollins Rifle, 1911, Ruger, Multi-Gun.
- Melee weapons; Hatchet, Sledgehammer, Chainsaw, Crude Hatchet, Wood Club, Plunger, Rock Maul
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
- Persistent tracking of vehicles position, color, direction, and inventory.
- Custom Electric Motorcycle and JetSki.
Base Building[edit | edit source]
- Re-envisioned for Arma 3 PhysX. Persists exact position, direction, and angle.
- Persistent secure and insecure storage devices.
- Upgradeable locking doors.
Economy[edit | edit source]
- Barter based economy backed by a single crypto currency ¤ called Crypto.
- Store your Crypto using an ATM or Phone booth to transfer. This is persistent to your character and the server you are connected to. Be advised that dying and other factors can adjust your bank account negatively or positively.
Environment[edit | edit source]
- Random encounters with several different types of Antagonists.
- Interactive Player to Player trading menu.
- Persistent NPC Traders with randomly chosen home and a work locations.
- Trader cities with some extra protection.
Weather Extremes[edit | edit source]
Explore & Loot[edit | edit source]
- Wrecked ships
- Abandoned vehicles and buildings
Many more features are planned, features may change at any time.