We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Currency is used to buy items from vendors.
- To earn currency, you can sell items, trade metals up, or loot currency from players or player bases.
- In order, left to right, greatest value of currency to lowest.
Trader Metal Exchange[edit | edit source]
To convert from one metal type to another, merchants in trader cities offer the option to "Trade Metals."
- For example, trading one 1oz Silver will get you 3 10z copper.
Available trader exchanges:[edit | edit source]
- 1 Tin bar ⬌ 2 Aluminum bar
- 1 Copper bar ⬌ 2 Tin bar
- 1 Silver bar ⬌ 10 10oz Copper
- 1 Gold bar ⬌ 10 10oz Silver
- 10 10oz Gold ⤍ 1 100oz Briefcase
Briefcases[edit | edit source]
Note that when you convert 10 10oz gold into a 100oz briefcase(at a vendor it may charge you 2 gold but varies from server to server) generally, if you buy something it will convert all your gold for you FOR FREE. This essentially means the conversion costs 2 10oz gold.
- Empty briefcases are a rare drop in office type loot locations.
- Briefcase weight scales appropriately depending on the number of bars inside.