Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Currency is used to buy items from vendors.
- To earn currency, you can sell items, trade metals up, or loot currency from players or player bases.
- In order, left to right, greatest value of currency to lowest.
Trader Metal Exchange[edit | edit source]
To convert from one metal type to another, merchants in trader cities offer the option to "Trade Metals."
- For example, trading one 1oz Silver will get you 3 10z copper.
Available trader exchanges:[edit | edit source]
- 1 Tin bar ⬌ 2 Aluminum bar
- 1 Copper bar ⬌ 2 Tin bar
- 1 Silver bar ⬌ 10 10oz Copper
- 1 Gold bar ⬌ 10 10oz Silver
- 10 10oz Gold ⤍ 1 100oz Briefcase
Briefcases[edit | edit source]
Note that when you convert 10 10oz gold into a 100oz briefcase(at a vendor it may charge you 2 gold but varies from server to server) generally, if you buy something it will convert all your gold for you FOR FREE. This essentially means the conversion costs 2 10oz gold.
- Empty briefcases are a rare drop in office type loot locations.
- Briefcase weight scales appropriately depending on the number of bars inside.