We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Once you purchase a vehicle, you will be given a randomly colored key on your toolbelt, so make sure you have room!
- Keys are only required for locking and unlocking the vehicle. A key is not required to drive the unlocked vehicle.
- The key will be placed on your toolbelt, so make sure you have room.
- If you lose the vehicle's key, you won't be able to lock or unlock it.
- Using the Key Makers Kit and a piece of tin, over a fire, you can create copies of your key for others.
- New in v22.214.171.124 Bicycles no longer lockable
- Locking your vehicle does not prevent it from being destroyed or salvaged.
- All owned vehicles will spawn locked after server restart, unless your key is destroyed/dropped.
Cargo[edit | edit source]
- As of v126.96.36.199 Locked vehicles' stored equipment is secure when the vehicle is locked.
- Cargo can be checked on any vehicle, by the scroll wheel action "Cargo Check"
Stealing Locked Vehicles[edit | edit source]
- As of v188.8.131.52 you can find a rare item called a Hotwire Kit. This item allows you to hotwire a locked vehicle, and use it until the next server restart, where it will lock again. There is a 25% chance of failure upon using a Hotwire Kit. Use them wisely!