Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
A2Epoch:Tree Cutting System
Rather than just collecting wood from a tree, after you collect the wood the tree will now fall over. Giving you the ability to move past the tree.
- Ability to cut down a tree and free a vehicle that is stuck.
- Tree's with more armor will take longer to cut down. Most large trees have higher armor.
- The amount of wood you get is in correlation with how much armor that tree has.
- Clear paths for vehicles.
- New in v1.0.3 Hatchet must be equipped in your primary slot. Hold down left click while facing a tree.
- Any cut down trees will respawn on a server restart.
- Re-logging onto the server will respawn trees that a player has cut (only visible for the re-logged player), allowing one to gather more wood from a smaller area.
Harvesting Wood demonstrated:
- Chainsaws make cutting down trees faster and will give lumber instead of wood piles.