Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Story and Features
Story and Features[edit | edit source]
Arma3: Epoch Mod
Open world survival mod set in the year 2035, Just two years after the mass extinction of billions of people. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
Players[edit | edit source]
- Male and Female playable characters
- Custom: Hats, unisex vests, and Uniforms for females.
- Persistence: Location, Appearance, Inventory, Health, Custom Stats.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Custom weapons; Rollins Rifle, 1911, Ruger, Multi-Gun.
- Melee weapons; Hatchet, Sledgehammer, Chainsaw, Crude Hatchet, Wood Club, Plunger, Rock Maul
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
- Persistent tracking of vehicles position, color, direction, and inventory.
- Custom Electric Motorcycle, Mosquito and JetSki.
Base Building[edit | edit source]
- Re-envisioned for Arma 3 PhysX. Persists exact position, direction, and angle.
- Persistent secure and insecure storage devices.
- Upgradeable locking doors.
- Snap & Vector Building
Economy[edit | edit source]
- Barter based economy backed by a single crypto currency ¤ called Crypto.
- Store your Crypto using an ATM or Phone booth to transfer. This is persistent to your character and the server you are connected to. Be advised that dying and other factors can adjust your bank account negatively or positively.
Environment[edit | edit source]
- Random encounters with several different types of Antagonists.
- Interactive Player to Player trading menu.
- Persistent NPC Traders with randomly chosen home and a work locations.
- Trader cities with some extra protection.
Weather Extremes[edit | edit source]
Explore & Loot[edit | edit source]
- Wrecked ships
- Abandoned vehicles and buildings
Many more features are planned, features may change at any time.