We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
(Redirected from Fueling Options)
Siphoning[edit | edit source]
- The ability to siphon existing fuel out of a vehicle or static fuel tank, and into a jerrycan or fuel barrel on your person.
- This will only work if you have an empty jerrycan/fuel barrel, and if the vehicle of choice has enough fuel to fill your jerrycan/fuel barrel to capacity.
Fuel Stations[edit | edit source]
- Requires a fuel source: Gas Station, Gas Tanks, Fuel Urals.
- Requires a Power Source: Generator, Running Fuel Ural.
- Requires a fuel pump: Pre-existing gas station pumps or lootable fuel-pump that spawns in the world.
- Example: Place a Generator at a gas station. Start generator by fueling it with one jerrycan.
- Example: Place Fuel Pump and Generator by free standing fuel tank. Start generator by fueling with one jerrycan.