We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
A2Epoch:Custom new Items
From Epoch Mod Wiki
(Redirected from Custom new Items)
- Currency - Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars.
- Key - used to lock/unlock vehicles.
- Keymakers Kit - ability to copy keys used to lock/unlock vehicles.
- Personal Safe - Owner lockable storage with a 4 digit combination.
- Lockbox - Owner lockable storage with a color / 3 digit combination. Rare loot drop on business suit zombie.
- Combination Lock - used in modular building system to upgrade doors to a 3 digit locked door. Lootable on worker zombies (jumpsuits) near industrial areas and policeman zombies (military).
- 30 Meter Plot Pole - ability to build on a piece of land.
- Fishing Pole - ability to fish for food in the ocean.
- Sledgehammer Melee tool/weapon which can be crafted from a Sledgehandle (farm spawn) and Sledgehead (worker zombie, farm spawn)
- Fuel Barrel - much larger container to hold fuel in (careful it's really heavy).
- Rare Drinks - Valuable beverages!
- Zombie Harvesting
- Gutting - Slight decrease in Humanity with loot of Zombie Parts.
- Trade Zombie Parts at trader cities for Bio Meat.
- Bio Meat - Adds 1600 hp when eaten but higher chance to get infected.
- Lootable Armed_Vehicle_Ammo 100Rnd_127x99_M2,48Rnd_40mm_MK19,50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM,29Rnd_30mm_AGS30,2000Rnd_762x51_M134 Existing Ammo Types for Armed Vehicles - 100Rnd_762x51_M240, 100Rnd_762x54_PK. (Armed vehicles & helis spawn without ammo! added in 22.214.171.124)
- Iron_Ore Harvested from Ore_Veins on the map by destroying the Vein and salvaging the wreckage with a toolbox/crowbar. Crafted with a water bottle and fireplace to make Scrap Metal! (new in v126.96.36.199)
- Ore_Veins Random nodes found around the map- destroy and salvage wreckage to profit! Iron, Silver, Gold. Iron_Ore is used to make scrap metal(6 ore+waterbottle+fire), silver and gold are smelted to 1oz bars using a fire and water bottle.
- Hotwire_Kit Found rarely on policeman zombies and even more rarely in vehicles. Have a %75 chance to work and are consumed on use and only unlock the car for one time use. A server restart will re-lock the vehicle. New in v188.8.131.52
- Documents Can now be found around the world and on enemies, zombies. 'Examine' this document to reveal what it really is.